Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just some stuff I've done.

Hi all! Still trying to figure out everything about using this blog, so Im just going to post some pictures of some layouts and cards that I've done.

I did a set of Harry Potter characters with the Everyday People cartridge. There is Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Dumbledore, i did 3 brooms, 5 wands and a spell book. I thought they turned out awesome, the picture isnt very good, but hopefully I will get a better one up.


Mickey hands and pants borders I did with the Mickey cartridge. Im still kinda new at using the Cricut, I've only had mine a few months, so Im trying to figure out how to make all the layered stuff, pointers are welcome!! :)

Ill try to post some pics of the Christmas cards I did yesterday on here tomorrow, can anyone tell me how to make my background on here a Christmas one?? Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging!! can't wait to see more projects.
    hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work no one blog happen over night..
    the Scrapbooking queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing an amazing job! You should be a pro in no time at all. I'm now a follower of yours :)
    *Emmy*

    ReplyDelete